The AHU is an extremely powerful, yet easy to control air heating unit. Its variable temperature control enables it to work in a number of different applications.
It benefits from a “closed loop” system which allows it to heat and recirculate air from a sealed environment and its indirect burner and intrinsic motor permits safe operation in flammable or hazardous situations. Intelligent programmers allow accurate temperatures to be maintained also permitting the AHU to be sited over 50m from the heating target
- Variable temperature control – from 30 to 120°C
- Generates 12,500 m³ of hot air per hour
- Intrinsically safe.
- Can be powered with Diesel, Bio-Diesel, Central heating oil or Propane
- Internal fuel tank holds 950 litres
- Duel voltage, uses household 230v or “site safe” 110v
- Light weight – may be towed with most vans
- One person set-up
Prices start at £ 31, 200.00
FAST PAYBACK: With TAS hire rate of £525.00 per day the AHU with pay for itself within 60 days
Applications for the AHU include:
- Sterilising, heat treatment of shipping containers.
- Thermally disinfecting buildings, machines, hospital wards etc.
- Building recovery – In a heating loss situation.
- General heating – Marquees etc.
To discuss FBM AHU price packages, contact us now